IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL , a company domiciled at Vial Playa de Aguete 28 (Seixo) , 36913 , Marín , ( Pontevedra ) – Spain , with CIF B94147782 , is responsible for the processing of personal data processed through this page Web. This clause provides information on the use that the Company will make of your personal data.
WHERE IT INFORMS
On the following website: www.empresa.es (+ information in our legal notice)
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data, and in In this case, we report a joint treatment in those cases necessary for the management of services and / or products contracted from any of the companies indicated above, without prejudice to what is indicated in section 4 of this policy.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection, we indicate that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily by any of our information collection means will be incorporated into automated and / or manual treatments, being AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL with the that maintains the contractual relationship the Responsible for said treatments. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Likewise, AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL declares and guarantees that it maintains security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with current legislation, and that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access not authorized, theft of the data provided by the interested parties and for their employees to observe these prescriptions, as well as the duty of secrecy regarding the data object of the protection and other confidentiality obligations in force.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The personal data that we process are:
– Those that you decide to provide us voluntarily
– The data derived from the communications you maintain with us.
– The information corresponding to your own navigation in the case of Online Services, (IP address or information derived from cookies or similar devices (you can see our Cookies Policy on the web).
– That information that is available in sources accessible to the public, to which we can legitimately access.
– The data derived from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship that you maintain with us, including your image, always informing you in this case of the possibility of capturing your image.
– Those that third parties provide us about you, existing a legitimate basis for it or having obtained your consent for it.
– The data of third parties that you provide us, with the prior consent of the third party in question.
- HOW DO WE TREAT THE DATA?
At AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL we always treat your personal data in strict compliance with current legislation. In addition, we inform you that we have the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an optimal level of security, thus guaranteeing that only those people who have authorization will access, that we will keep them intact, avoiding any intentional or accidental loss and that we have reinforced the data processing systems and services.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that we carry out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The basis of the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be the one that results from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the labor relationship or any other that is required for the data processing, such as express consent.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the website by minors in their care. , including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and marking, where appropriate, the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and to the extent that AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL does not have the ability to control whether or not users are minors, it is advised that parents and guardians must enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from Access the Website and / or provide personal data without their supervision, not admitting AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL any responsibility in this regard.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- In the case of receiving communications by these means (emails, automated form response messages, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are directed exclusively to their recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If it is not you. the indicated recipient is notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and / or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58 / EC we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please indicate it to us by this same means indicating in the subject LOW COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data is removed from our database. Your request will be activated within a period of 10 days from its shipment. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue making the aforementioned communications.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data related to natural persons that AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL collects by any means, will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion. Likewise, they will be kept as long as the relationship that originated the data processing is maintained, respecting in any case the legal retention periods. After this period, the personal data will be eliminated from all the systems of AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL .
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
There will be no assignment, transmission or transfer of personal data, except those already informed, that is not due to a legal obligation. If at the request of the Public Administration or the Autonomous Institutions in the scope of the functions that the law expressly attributes to them, your data is requested, these will be transmitted.
If there is an assignment, transmission or transfer of personal data outside of the cases previously provided, you will be previously informed so that you give us your consent if appropriate.
But in order to organize ourselves correctly, have good operations and procedures that guarantee a good management of AMOEDOS SOLUTIONS, SL , it may be necessary to have to hire the services of advisers, professionals, or other service companies to process data under our instructions.
This treatment on behalf of third parties is regulated in a contract that consists in writing or some other form that allows to prove its celebration and content, expressly specifying that the person in charge of the treatment will treat the data in accordance with our instructions and will not apply or use them for the purpose other than the one that appears in said contract, nor will it communicate them, not even for their conservation, to other people.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH THE DATA?
The data protection regulations grant the owner of personal data the following rights:
- Right to revoke any consent previously given.
- Right of access: Know what type of data is being processed and the characteristics of the treatment that is carried out.
- Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of the data that are inaccurate or untrue
- Right of portability: To be able to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data that is being processed
- Right to limitation of processing in cases that you consider is not necessary
- Right of deletion: Request the cessation of data processing and its deletion when its conservation is no longer necessary
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TELF: 901 100 099- E-mail: email@example.com
- If you want more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify those that are inaccurate, oppose and / or limit any treatment that you consider is not necessary, or request the cancellation of the treatment when the data is no longer necessary, you can write to : Postal mail Vial Playa de Aguete 28 (Seixo) , 36913 , Marín , ( Pontevedra ) – Spain , email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Telf: 608745255
- Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, the address and the supporting data.
- The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the authorized representative’s legal representative. In this case, the documentation that proves this representation of the interested party must be provided.
- PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Detailed below the s purpose of data processing carried out by the data controller:
ACTIVITY RECORD: CONTACTS
- PURPOSE: Sending commercial information, offers, information about products and / or services to clients and / or potential clients
- LEGAL BASIS: Express consent of the interested party.
- DESCRIPTION: Category of personal data (identification: name and surname, telephone, e-mail).
- DATA TRANSFER: No data will be transferred to third parties
- DEADLINE FOR DELETING THE DATA: Until the resolution of your request for information